You can receive Technology alerts through your cellphone as text messages or by using Twitter. This works on any cellphone that can receive text messages.
To receive Tech Alerts by text messages:
- Text follow kcstechalerts to 40404
- You will then receive the last update. When something happens district wide with regards to technology you will also receive a text.
To receive Tech Alerts by Twitter
Building Tech Alerts
Each building also has an account for Tech Alerts specific for that building:
- Kenton Elementary School – kcsestech
- Kenton High School – kcshstech
- Kenton Middle School – kcsmstech
- Northwood – kcsnwtech
- Oaklief – kcsoltech
Please follow the respective account for your building, replacing kcstechalerts with your building account (the word in bold above) in the directions above.
If you have Internet access, you can view the latest updates for each account: